Gardening Planner and Workbook
The ultimate workbook for vegetable gardeners. This is where you will journal the growth of each and every plant and grow your own knowledge as a gardener.
Inside you will find 193 pages filled with journalling layouts for plant profiles, monthly planning, annual calendars, garden layouts and bullet journalling. You'll also find management trackers and learning sections on microclimate, succession planting, soil and pH, fertilization, pests, diseases and composting.
Use this journal for:
- Getting to know your own gardening space including mapping out your layout and micro-climate.
- Doing some big picture planning with the annual calendar and succession planting
- Keep on track with your goals and tasks using monthly planner spreads (x 12)
- Record each plant you add to the garden using the plant profiles (x 30) , from sow to harvest and everything in between
- Keep on top of the biggest challenges you face in the garden with logs to manage pests, disease, soil / pH and composting
- Take advantage of plenty of extra bullet journalling pages throughout the workbooks to make the grow guide your own
This journal is a sturdy little A5 book, perfect for carrying around the garden with you, and makes a beautiful gift for the gardener in your life. With a clean minimalist layout and a few hand drawn illustrations dotted throughout, the design of this workbook is all about functionality, making it possible for you to truly cultivate a flourishing vegetable garden.
Domestic Shipping (within Australia)
Free Shipping does not apply to frames and puzzle boards. Please see below for fees:
500 Piece Puzzle Frames/Sparkle Art Frames/Paint by Number Frames - $20*
1000 Piece Puzzle Frames - $25*
Puzzle Boards - $25*
*Shipping to WA will incur a 40% surcharge on these items.
Please note: All frames, puzzle boards and DIY kits are sent separately to other products.
Express Shipping Times and Rates:
Up to 1KG - $13
1.1 to 2kg - $15
2.1 to 3 kg - $16
3.1 to 4kg - $18
4.1 to 7kg - $25
7.1 up - $35
When placing an order for a pre order product, all other products on the same order number will be shipped when the pre-order is shipped. If you require an earlier delivery on non-pre order products a separate order must be placed. We do not offer split delivery.
New Zealand - $25 flat rate
USA & Canada :
0 - 1kg - $30
1.1 - 2kg - $35
2.1 - 5kg - $50
5.1 - 10kg - $65
10.1 up - $100
For all other countries please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you change your mind you can return the item within 30 days of delivery. We will exchange the item or refund your payment in full. Please note that all returned items must be in the same condition as they were received, with the plastic wrap in tact. Return and exchange shipping will be at the customer's expense.