1000 Piece Puzzle - Upside Downtown
Indulge in the delightful world of puzzles with our 1000 Piece Upside Downtown Puzzle! This artistic masterpiece, designed by the talented Phi Do, is not just a puzzle; it's an adventure waiting to be pieced together.
Features & Benefits
- Brain Training: Puzzle-solving is more than just a pastime; it's a workout for your brain. Challenge yourself and sharpen your cognitive skills while assembling this captivating puzzle. It's a fantastic way to unwind after a long day or to kickstart your morning with a burst of creativity.
- Artist Designed: This puzzle isn't just a jumble of random pieces; it's a work of art meticulously crafted by Phi Do. Each piece has been thoughtfully designed to ensure a visually stunning and satisfying final image. Prepare to be amazed by the intricate details and vibrant colors.
- Australian Owned: When you choose our Upside Downtown Puzzle, you're not only supporting the arts but also Australian businesses. We take pride in being locally owned and operated, bringing you the finest in artistic entertainment.
- Dimensions: Once completed, this puzzle measures a generous 70 x 50cm, making it the perfect size to frame and display as a unique piece of wall art. It's not just a puzzle; it's a conversation starter.
- Perfect Gift: Puzzles make the best gifts! Whether you're treating yourself or surprising a loved one, our Upside Downtown Puzzle is a thoughtful and engaging present that's bound to bring joy.
About the Artist
Phi Do is a multidisciplinary designer and illustrator based in Melbourne. Through his playful illustrations, he is passionate about celebrating diversity and evoking optimism. Check out Phi's super cool pad as featured on
70 x 50cm (finished size of puzzle)
Domestic Shipping (within Australia)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS* (excl. WA)
Free Shipping does not apply to frames and puzzle boards. Please see below for fees:
500 Piece Puzzle Frames/Sparkle Art Frames/Paint by Number Frames - $20*
1000 Piece Puzzle Frames - $25*
Puzzle Boards - $25*
Any frame orders received after 24th December will only go into production 9th January 2023.
*Shipping to WA will incur a 40% surcharge on these items.
Please note: All frames, puzzle boards and DIY kits are sent separately to other products.
Express Shipping Times and Rates:
Up to 1KG - $13
1.1 to 2kg - $15
2.1 to 3 kg - $16
3.1 to 4kg - $18
4.1 to 7kg - $25
7.1 up - $35
When placing an order for a pre order product, all other products on the same order number will be shipped when the pre-order is shipped. If you require an earlier delivery on non-pre order products a separate order must be placed. We do not offer split delivery.
New Zealand - $25 flat rate
USA & Canada :
0 - 1kg - $30
1.1 - 2kg - $35
2.1 - 5kg - $50
5.1 - 10kg - $65
10.1 up - $100
For all other countries please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you change your mind you can return the item within 30 days of delivery. We will exchange the item or refund your payment in full. Please note that all returned items must be in the same condition as they were received, with the plastic wrap in tact. Return and exchange shipping will be at the customer's expense.