Did you know you can get funding for our products under the NDIS if you (or a child) suffers from a mental health or physical disability for which puzzles and games are beneficial?
Games and Puzzles have wonderful therapeutic benefits. They help with fine motor skills, spatial awareness, using the left and right side of the brain simultaneously, logic and cognitive skills. You can read more about the benefits of puzzling here.
Depending on how you manage your NDIS fund, there 2 ways you can get funding for our products:
1. If you are on a self managed plan, just browse the website and choose the products that you want. Add them to your cart and check out using any of the payment methods provided. Email us email@example.com with your order number or name and we will send you a copy of your invoice that you can use to submit your claim to the NDIS.
2. If you are on a managed plan, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to:
- Your Full Name
- Your NDIS Participant Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Delivery Address
- Which Products You Would Like
- Your Plan Manager Name and Email Contact Details (if you would like us to deal with them directly)
After we receive the above details we will email an invoice to your plan manager. Once we receive payment from the plan manager we will dispatch the goods.